CITY OF ONTARIO FIRE EXAMINATION PREPARATION
The City of Ontario Fire Department will be
accepting applications for Firefighter until July 27, 2018.
https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/ontario/jobs/2123383/firefighter-r ecruitment-announcement?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs for application information!
1950, Don McNea Fire School has successfully prepared over 60,000 applicants for firefighter examinations across the country. The test consultant for your Ontario Firefighter Exam will be
Firefighter Candidate Testing Center.
Firefighter Candidate Testing Center 400-Question Custom-Designed Exam Prep Package
Immediate Digital Download Available!
This highly intensive preparatory package includes over 400 in-depth multiple choice practice examination questions specifically developed for the
following testing subjects for your Firefighter Candidate Assessment – THIS IS NOT GENERIC TESTING!
- Recall and Comprehend Verbal and Visual Information
- Recall and Comprehend Technical Information from Written Materials
- Solve Mathematical Problems (we include step-by-step instructional for each question)
- Apply Mechanical Reasoning
Remember what it states on the Firefighter Candidate Testing Center website…
"Reading comprehension, mathematical ability and mechanical reasoning are essential to successfully completing the test."
- IMPORTANT NOTE: We will be focusing part of our preparatory package on taking in-depth, custom-designed practice examinations for the Recall and Comprehend Verbal and
Visual Information portion of your exam. 99% of all firefighter applicants have never taken this type of examination!
We will include FREE of charge the following:
- Top Scoring Test-taking & Physical Agility Strategies that have proven successful for thousands of applicants
- Mechanical Principles to help you excel on that portion of the examination!
- Watchlist of the Top 150 Fire Departments
across the country, featuring addresses, phone numbers and website information so that you can keep current on when departments are giving firefighter examinations.
Comments from Successful Candidates…
- "Amazing similarity between the test materials and the actual test. Your practice examinations helped me to reach my lifetime goal of becoming a firefighter."
- "Don McNea Fire School was extremely helpful in allowing me to score high on all levels of my Firefighter Examination. I am the second in my family to have successful results by using your preparatory
All Don McNea Fire School products contain a no-risk guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund 100% of product cost – no questions asked!
This website is run by Chief
Officers and Firefighters that have done everything to make sure your purchase and privacy is secure.
All orders are shipped immediately via U.S. Priority Mail (2-3 days).
You may order the custom-designed FCTC Preparatory Package for IMMEDIATE
shipment by calling 440-572-3919 or 1-800-989-FIRE. All orders are shipped immediately via U.S. Priority Mail (2-3 days).
Internet Orders/Immediate Downloads Available!
The Firefighter Candidate Assessment Preparation Package is available for purchase online with the option of IMMEDIATE
internet download! If you choose to download the packages, you will save the cost of shipping/handling and receive your practice examinations IMMEDIATELY to print to your home computer so you can begin studying and gain that ultimate edge over your competition!
If you would like to print out a form and mail in your order, please click below:
Mail In Form
If you would like to
IMMEDIATELY download the Firefighter Candidate Testing Center Preparation Package, click below to place your order. You will save shipping/handling costs and will be charged the following for the download:
Firefighter Candidate Assessment 400-Question
Preparatory Package $39.95
If you would like to place your order and receive the Firefighter Candidate Testing Center Preparation Package by Priority Mail (2-3 day mailing time),
please click on your selection below:
Candidate Assessment 400-Question Preparatory Package $39.95 + $6.95 s/h