The 2017 Austin Fire Department will be accepting applications for their upcoming Firefighter Examination from April 1-17, 2017. The actual examination
will be held on May 24 and May 25, 2017.
Below is the Austin Fire Department Recruitment Unit link and contact information…
following is information about our upcoming 2017 Austin Preparatory Seminar custom-designed specifically to the testing subjects for your Austin Firefighter Examination. Note that this seminar typically sells out
early – don't wait to register!
DON McNEA FIRE SCHOOL AUSTIN FIREFIGHTER EXAMINATION PREPARATORY SEMINAR
Since 1950, Don McNea Fire School has
successfully prepared over 40,000 applicants for firefighter examinations across the country. Our last 8 Austin seminars were SOLD OUT! This is not a public relations statement –
This Highly Intensive Testing And Instructional Seminar Includes:
Full-length, multiple choice practice examination with over 300 questions covering the testing subjects for your 2017 Austin Firefighter Examination:
- Mathematical Computation
- Mechanical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Memories for Ideas
- Association Memory
- Observational Judgment
- Spatial Orientation
- Spatial Scanning
IMPORTANT NOTE: We will be focusing part of the seminar on taking in-depth, custom-designed practice examinations for the Memory portion of the Austin
examination. 99% of all firefighter applicants have never taken this type of examination!
Our custom-designed memory practice examinations will separate you
from your competition and put you in the top percentile to be hired as an Austin firefighter! This is where the ballgame will be won!
Remember what it states in your study guide, you must practice – it is more important for success than might be readily apparent.
Work Experience/Biodata Personality Exam
Part of your Austin firefighter exam will include a test to assess your integrity and work ethic and whether or not you have the personality characteristics of a successful firefighter.
This is another test component that 99% of applicants have never seen and normally has a failure rate of over 60%. Don McNea Fire School has key insight into what the assessors are looking for in a
successful firefighter candidate. This seminar includes an in-depth practice examination for this very important part of your examination.
Our past results for our Austin Preparatory Seminar
show that 36 of the top 50 were Don McNea Fire School students!
All seminar attendees will also receive ALL of the following bonus materials:
- Oral Interview Examination Preparation – This preparation will give you the edge over your competition! You will receive the following information to prepare you for this exam:
- Oral rater's dimension guidelines and evaluation scale used by assessors to rate applicants
- Top performing behaviors to maximize your oral board score
- Sample oral interview questions and top scoring answers
- Our Top Scoring Test-taking Strategies to give you that ultimate edge over your competition.
- Physical Agility Strategies – We provide you with our insight into the physical agility exam that have helped thousands of applicants pass this difficult portion of the selection process.
- Texas Examination Watchlist - A compilation of almost 300 fire departments in Texas that includes department address and phone number to enable you to keep up-to-date on current exam information.
- All seminar attendees will receive the At-Home Preparation Package when they attend the class.
- "After I took the test, I was so glad I had taken the class. You hit the nail on the head on the memory portion and really cleared up some of the personality questions that I definitely would have
struggled with on the exam."
- "The class was worth every penny. I really want to be part of the Austin Fire Department and your school was just what I needed when the test date came around. Thanks again for all your help
and the great study guides."
- "I really appreciate the amount of time that was used in the class in preparing for the memory portion. I feel I did excellent on the test because of the prep work in the class."
- "I took your Austin seminar and wanted to send you a quick note to express my thanks. The practice examinations I took in your seminar without a doubt helped me to score in the high 90s on the exam.
I'm on my way to becoming an Austin firefighter thanks to you. Again, thank you very much!"
- "Overall, a great seminar. It helps when the instructor is a Chief Officer who has the right experience and insight into Austin's fire exam. The chief was very credible and will highly recommend this
class to my friends in the future."
- "I found the class tests hard, which ended up making the actual Austin exam much easier for me. I also liked that the instructor wasn't some motivational speaker but an actual Chief Officer with experience
preparing applicants across the country."
- "I attended your seminar for the Austin Fire Department. Although the time left was very short and although I work two jobs, I was able to score 99% on the recent exam! I have 13 years experience as a
firefighter and engineer and in no way does my experience and education give me an advantage in the area of entrance exams because the days of the standard civil service exam seem to be over. I find that the
use of specialized seminars such as the one you offer are imperative for one to be a viable candidate in today's highly competitive market. Once again, thank you very much for a fine product and service."
- "I felt extremely prepared having no prior knowledge of what would be on the Austin Fire Exam. I was impressed with how prepared I was from just taking one practice exam. The most important
skill that was covered in the seminar was how to identify different questions and how to approach answering each one."
- "I used Don McNea Fire School for every process I have been in. This has been invaluable. The seminar was perfect because it was tailored to the specific Austin Fire Department test. I'm on to
the next phase of the process."
Our best testimonials come from current Austin Firefighters who have been successful by taking our classes over the last 15 years. If you are not sure whether or not to attend our seminar, we ask
that you talk to an Austin firefighter who has taken our prep course in the past.
The cost of this seminar and listed preparatory
materials is only $89.00 (same price for the last 15 years!). Payment plans are available on our website at www.FirePrep.com! When considering the cost of
the class, view it as an investment in your future or the future of your family!
Your investment in these classes will actually be returned to you in your first hours as an
Austin firefighter! In the job market today, there are not many employment opportunities that offer the same competitive salary, benefits, chance for advancement and job security as the career of
an Austin firefighter does.
The seminar will be held on Sunday, May 21st, from 12:00 noon - 6:00 pm, at the
Renaissance Austin Hotel, 9721 Arboretum Blvd, Austin TX 78744. If you need further directions, please call them at 512-343-2626. Free parking is available on site.
Remember that over 3,000 people applied to take this examination – this seminar will give you that needed competitive edge!
Class size will be limited to the first 250 students!
Our last 8 Austin seminars were SOLD OUT – don't wait to register! This is not a public relations statement – it's fact!
At-Home Preparation Package
For those of you who are unable to attend our seminar, we are offering an At-Home Preparation Package that includes 100 in-depth multiple choice practice
examination questions specifically developed for the testing subjects for your Austin Examination. Please note: The Memory and Work Experience/Biodata portions of your examination
will ONLY be covered in the seminar. This package is available for only $49.00 which includes Priority Mail shipping/handling. All orders are shipped via U.S. Priority
Mail (2-3 days). The packages will be mailed by May 16th.
Because of the short timeframe, we recommend that you purchase this At-Home Preparatory Package by
digital download – you can print the material at home to begin studying right away! Immediate digital downloads will be available on May 20th
and up to the time you take your May 24-25th exam.
Our Final Thoughts…
For those of you who have never attended a Don McNea Fire
School seminar before, we don't blame you for being skeptical. What we can tell you is that by attending our seminar and practicing with over 300 custom-designed practice examination
questions, you WILL dramatically increase your chance of becoming an Austin firefighter. Our past classes' successful results prove that!
We have been
conducting preparatory classes since 1950; this is what our business specializes in. The instructor for the seminar has personally taught over 20,000 fire candidates across the country with extremely successful
If you feel at this time that you are adequately prepared for this examination, we wish you the best of luck. If you want that extra edge over
your competition that our testing materials and seminar will provide, this class is for you! And, remember that luck goes to the prepared!
Seminar Registration/At-Home Preparation Package Purchase
If you would like to register for the seminar or purchase the preparatory package by phone using credit card, you may do so by
calling toll-free 1-800-989-FIRE (please state if you are attending seminar or purchasing the At-Home Preparation Package).
PLEASE NOTE: You must call by 10:00 am on May 21st
to register for the seminar. For those of you purchasing the At-Home Preparatory Package, we must receive your order by May 17th to insure prompt delivery before the exam.
of the short timeframe, we recommend that you purchase this At-Home Preparatory Package by digital download – you can print the material at home to begin studying right away!
Immediate digital downloads will be available on May 20th and up to the time you take your May 24-25th exam.
On Line Registration/Purchase
Registration/purchase is also available by going to our web site,
www.FirePrep.com and clicking on "Austin Firefighter Exam Prep." You must register for the seminar by 10:00 am on May 21st! If you cannot attend for any reason, you must cancel 72 hours
before classes begin in order to receive a refund. If you have any questions, you may contact us at 1-800-989-FIRE.
PLEASE NOTE: When the class sells out, the notice will be on our toll-free
number as well as our web site. If you have received an order confirmation number – you are registered for the seminar!
Due to the state of the economy, payment plan is available on line only for the seminar (2 or 3 month plans) and At-Home Preparatory Package (2 month plan).
CLICK HERE FOR MAIL-IN FORM!
Click below to register for the Austin Firefighter Exam Seminar – price is $89.00!
Austin Preparatory Seminar $89.00
Click below if you cannot attend the Austin seminar but would like to purchase the At-Home Preparatory Package - price is $49.00 which includes Priority Mail (2-3 day
mailing time) shipping/handling. Will be mailed by May 16th.
Austin At-Home Preparatory Package with Priority Mail Shipping $49.00
Click below if you cannot
attend the Austin seminar but would like to purchase the At-Home Preparatory Package and would like to IMMEDIATELY DOWNLOAD this information - price is $49.00. Will be available for download on May 20th
IMPORTANT NOTE: Immediate digital download of our At-Home Preparation Package will be available right up until the time you
take your examination on May 24-25th.
Austin At-Home Preparatory Package IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD $49.00
Due to the state of the economy, we are offering payment plans to make it as easy as possible for you to prepare for the Austin Firefighter Examination.
SEMINAR PAYMENT PLANS
Please click below if you would like to pay the $89.00 seminar fee in two equal monthly payments of $44.50 each:
Austin Seminar Registration – 2 payments of $44.50 each
AT-HOME PREPARATORY PACKAGE PAYMENT PLANS
Please click below if you would like to purchase the At-Home Preparatory Package and have it mailed to you by Priority Mail Shipping and
pay for the $49.00 price in two equal monthly payments of $24.50 each. Will be mailed by May 16th.
Austin At-Home Preparatory Package with Priority Mail shipping – 2
payments of $24.50 each
Please click below if you would like to purchase the At-Home Preparatory Package and IMMEDIATELY DOWNLOAD it and pay for the $49.00 price in two equal monthly payments of
$24.50 each. Will be available for download on May 20th.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Immediate digital download of our At-Home Preparation Package will be
available right up until the time you take your examination on May 24-25th.
Austin At-Home Preparatory Package IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD – 2 payments of $24.50 each